23 December 2014

2014 Favorites List: Top Three Most Viewed


Today and through the next week I'll be featuring some favorites from the year. Today is the three most viewed posts from 2014. Just a glimpse into what blogdom saw as my three most interesting posts. Enjoy!

Rich + Hearty Soups are completely relevant right now, so I'm not surprised it's coming in at #1. This compilation is a list of rich + hearty soups from some of my favorite foodie bloggers.

rich + hearty soup recipes

So perfect this time of year!

Coming in at #2 is a simple project that anyone can create using thrift store glass + a beautiful shade of spray paint. DIY Blue Opaline Glassware

diy blue opaline glassware

This was such an easy and impressive project. What's not to love!

And last on the top three most viewed is a project that's as practical as it is pretty, No-Slip Clothes Hangers:

no slip clothes hangers

Save your closet and the landfill with this brilliant trick. By upcycling a few discarded t-shirts, I found a solution for those otherwise useless plastic clothes hangers.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. These are fabulous projects Sarah. Happy New Year's

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover