18 September 2014

Acrylic Side Table - Thriftstore Score

I adore acrylic furniture, especially the vintage pieces relatively in good condition (this stuff is so fragile), so I was elated to score this acrylic side table for... Drumroll... $6. Yep. Six buckaroos!

vintage acrylic side table


Isn't it nice? Elegant and a bit coy in all that understated loveliness.

eclectic interior setting

I'm trying to find a permanent spot for it in my home, but it's not coming easily. Sadly, I'm at the point where something has to go out before I can bring in anything new. And considering I've already whittled down my collection to only the things I can't live without, you understand my delimma.

Dansk onion candlesticks

But it's vintage acrylic.

acrylic waterfall table

And I surely can't live without it.

vintage Italian decanter

Perhaps it's time for an whole-house overhaul because, you know, it's vintage acrylic. And I just can't live without it.

Have you noticed all the fall interiors showing up lately? I think I may be ready to accept the reality that another summer has come and gone. But, dang! It flew by crazy fast this year!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful! and six bucks!!!!! wow! It is clear you know - just squeeze it in somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, you make it sound so easy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover