07 August 2014

Design Inspiration Using Havertys LookBook


I'm currently in the midst of rethinking some of the spaces in my home and have been doing a lot of online lusting lately. I tend to love differing styles, so I have to make my choices carefully so that my home doesn't become a hodge podge of beautiful things with no cohesiveness. It requires discipline and restraint.

*This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Havertys. The opinions and text are all mine.

I wonder how many of you have the same problem. An eclectic style is what makes a home feel lived-in and loved; however, developing that style in a way that keeps it cohesive takes study and a keen eye. That can be particularly difficult, especially if you're just starting on your journey into homeownership and just beginning to make investment purchases that will stay with you for many years. Those major pieces definitely need to reflect your personality; but they also need to work within the ever-changing landscape of your interior as your tastes change over time.

If you're just beginning to develop your style or you're simply looking to bring cohesiveness to a room, Havertys has a guide that's designed to help you stay on track. It's called their LookBook, and it's an ideal way to keep your design on point.

Take a look at how it works, then have fun checking out which style speaks to you the most.

havertys lookbook @www.homeologymodernvintage.com

Haverty's LookBook offers four design styles to choose from. There's a Rustic style that's casual + chic, a Fusion style that is eclectic + unique, a Classic style that's timeless, and a Sleek style that's streamlined + functional. There's also a page devoted to beautiful lighting and a video look book that highlights all the latest trends.

No surprise, my eclectic taste drew me to something in each of the rooms. However, I'm completely smitten with their rustic style and those beautiful wood pieces within it. That farm table is seriously calling me and I wanted to see more; so I simply clicked the "+" icon to reveal the name, price, and link. Once I was taken to the Havertys site, I had access to the full description. But what was even more impressive was that I could scroll to the bottom of the page and see additional options to help me complete a more personalized look.

havertys

I love how interactive the LookBook is and how it easily guides you to a style that speaks to your own personality. The finished rooms allow you to visualize all the components put together, and from there you simply click the icon to have all the information at your fingertips. But if you want to create something a bit more individualized, you have even more options to help create a room that's uniquely you.

havertys design style @homeologymodernvintage.com

If you're in the market to design your interior spaces, visit Havertys' LookBook and pair your style with their beautiful furnishings. You can choose the exact look their designers have curated on the LookBook page, or you can use it as a starting point to create something more personal. Either way, you can't go wrong.

What style speaks to you? Visit Havertys.com for even more planning tools and to define your personal style. And for more inspiration, keep up with Havertys on their website | mobile site | blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter, or click here to find a Havertys near you.

As always, I love to hear your comments. But please note that "Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand."

Visit Havertys.com for even more planning tools and to define your personal style. 

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Havertys. The opinions and text are all mine.


Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

  1. I love their lookbook! Such a great way to help figure out what style you gravitate towards and what might work with pieces you already own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, just beautiful. Perfect for any style or taste. Thanks for sharing Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very welcome, Meegan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have beautiful furniture! I think I found something for every room in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really do have some great stuff. I love the soothing color combinations. They seem classy and comfortable all at once.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover