18 June 2014

Affordable Design With Wayfair's Daily Sales Events

(This post is kindly sponsored by Wayfair. All opinions are my own.)

Have you shopped Wayfair? I came across their site while doing some updates to our home recently and I've been following ever since. So when they asked me to share my experience with their 72 hour Daily Sales Event, I was beyond excited to do so.

If you're not familiar, Wayfair is the largest online retailer of homegoods carrying an impressive selection in all styles and price points. But as impressive as their selection is, it's their Daily Sales Event that I've come to truly love. With a savings of up to 70% and free shipping on orders over $49, it's affordable design that's attainable for most any budget.

I was impressed with the stylish items and remarkable prices. Interested in seeing an example of the finds I came across during one of their recent Daily Sales?

Wayfair Daily Sales




So pretty. I love the mix of style Wayfair offers. It's a perfect match for my eclectically modern tastes. And the fact that they carry name brands such as Herman Miller, Knoll, All-Clad, and Kid-Kraft (just to name a few) makes me comfortable knowing I'm purchasing quality pieces that will last.

I've been searching for a pair of stylish little side tables to tuck into my sofa while working on my laptop, but I haven't had much luck. So when I saw the chrome end tables above, I was beyond excited. And at $48.99 each, they were a fantastic buy. I saved 70% by shopping the Daily Sales! Now you see why I love it so?

Wayfair's Daily Sales Event makes it easy to create an affordably stylish room. All you have to do is sign up, and the curated sales of the day will be delivered to your inbox at 12pm. You'll then have 72 hours to shop the sales before they expire. But when you spot that one thing you've been looking for at an incredible price, don't hesitate. As you'll soon learn, things go quickly!

I love Wayfair's Daily Sales Event. I know you will, too. Sign up here!
Wayfair
Sign up for Wayfair Daily Sales Emails

Share/Bookmark

10 comments :

  1. Cute collection! The chair looks comfy. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn @ My Turn for usJune 18, 2014 at 9:28 AM

    I am loving that beverage cart!! I need to check out Wayfairs!!


    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. cariwritesforyouJune 18, 2014 at 9:32 AM

    That mirror is amazing! I think I need that for my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph @ Crafting in the RainJune 18, 2014 at 10:16 AM

    That rug is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like a rug a lot. Need to check on their site, what else they are having...hoping some inspiration, even though they won't ship them for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! This is so my style!! Love this look you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great items - love those side tables too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had my eye on that bar cart and your side tables are fantastic! Nice finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been searching for a decent price bar cart, that bar cart is pretty and at decent price great find.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover