03 March 2014


It has been a beautiful past few days here in the South. I spent my entire weekend cleaning and organizing our outdoor spaces as I get ready to auction off the excess and prepare for new.

Being outdoors gave me an opportunity to appreciate the blossoming hellebores in the garden. So sweet and dainty with their weeping heads. I had to bring some inside for a breath of spring.

spring blossoms

floral arranging

hellebore blossoms

hellebore blooms

spring bouquet

Just a simple, loose arrangement was all that was needed.

lulu the cat

floral bouquet

I love them even more the next morning.

Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover