05 February 2014

Hometalk is Hosting a Pinterest Party at your Local Michaels Store!


michaels craft store

Hey guys! I'm so excited to announce that I've partnered with Hometalk + the Michaels Stores to bring you an awesome Pinterest Party on Sunday, February 16th from 1-4 pm where we'll be creating some awesome craft projects inspired by the talented pinners of Pinterest. Want to join me? Then here's what you'll want to do:

1) Click here to find a participating Michaels near you.

2) Once you've done that, download this coupon (U.S. residents) or this coupon (Canadian residents) - because you know you don't want to pay full retail!

3) On sunday the 16th, take yourself and your favorite posse' of crafters to your nearest participating Michaels to check out the Pinterest inspired displays they'll be featuring. (Ask a sales associate to show you to the specially marked endcaps to help you decide which project to create.)

4) Last, buy your supplies, + meet up in the classroom along with all the other crafters to create your very own pin-worthy project.

We'll be sharing the live event, along with your awesome crafting skills, on Hometalk's and Michaels' social sites (Facebook, Twitter, + Pinterest), so be prepared to show off your work to the world!

hometalk
hometalk

I'm honored to be a partner with Hometalk for this event. If you don't know Hometalk, it's worth your time to visit. Hometalk is a social network devoted to all things home + garden and a place I visit daily. There you can clip inspirational ideas, ask for advice, and even share your very own diy projects with like-minded peeps. You'll find it filled with inspiration, creativity, + time and budget saving ideas.

And look who else thinks that Hometalk is the bee's knees!

michaels on hometalk

Yep. And if you click the pic above to  follow Michaels on Hometalk, you'll be automatically entered to win a $100 gift card. And, really, who doesn't want that? They will announce the five winners on Hometalk's Facebook page on February 17th, after the party. (Woot!)

Oh, and you can also find me on Hometalk, too!

So save the date (Feb. 16th from 1-4) and be ready to get your craft on! I can't wait to meet everyone!

P.S. - On Friday I'll be showing the Pinterest-inspired project I chose to demonstrate at the event. I'll have the full tutorial for those of you who would like to create your own, so be sure to check back!

crafting supplies




Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. I just signed up for Hometalk--I hadn't heard of it but it looks neat! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll enjoy it. There are all kinds of topics going on at any given time!

      Delete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover