10 January 2014

{Home-ology}'s Top Five Recipes of 2013

Being a full-time domestic goddess over the last year has allowed me to indulge my domestic self in ways I never had the energy for while working. For example, the task of preparing a meal has morphed from being a major chore into a passion that I relish most days. I never imagined those words coming from my mouth, but it's totally true.

And I've enjoyed sharing some of those recipes with you here. As we enter the new year, I hope to include more of them; but before I do, let's recap the five top-viewed recipes from last year. (You can also click the sidebar link, "Good Eats," for a review off all my recipes - it's a growing list.)

Topping at #1 is my

 Zucchini Parmesan Bake
zucchini recipe
Oh my goodness. This one is so good + so simple. It's a summertime fave of mine, but is hardy enough to enjoy throughout the winter months. Do try, you'll be glad you did.

Coming in at #2 is my

Tofu Stir-Fry
tofu stir fry
As usual, this is another wicked easy recipe whose versatility makes it a long-time friend of mine. The perfect combo of seasame oil + soy makes anything you put with it a delight. Just add whatever vege's are left in the crisper for a healthy, filling, one dish meal.

At #3 is dessert in the way of a

 Fresh Fruit Cobbler
fruit cobbler
Strawberries, butter, + sugar. Seriously, what's not to love?

Hitting #4 is a winter staple in our home

chicken pot pie
Looking at this makes me crave that warm pastry filled with its light cream sauce and yummy combo of vege's and poultry. There's never left-overs when I make this dish.

And #5 is a personal fave of mine, the

blt sandwich with fresh basil
It's a twist on the usual BLT using fresh basil in place of lettuce, and if I could eat it everyday, I would. A nice layer of peppered mayo atop slices of fresh country bread... Who can resist?

Enjoy trying a few of these recipes if you haven't already. And when you do, let me know what you think. My mouth is watering just thinking about them all. Yum...

Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover