11 December 2013

On My Christmas Wish List - VinoVinti

This post brought to you by VinoVinti. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Hey guys! I'm interrupting my regular weekly blog schedule for this sponsored post-just in time for your Christmas holiday shopping. If you have a wine lover in the family that's still on your list, this might be the perfect gift.

 

The thing I love most about Christmas is the gathering of friends + family, the memories we share, and the indulgent foods that only happen this time of year. And if your family is like ours, you'll end up gathering in the kitchen with a bottle (or three) of wine as the preparation of the feast begins.

 

Yes, the kitchen is where most of our memories are made. And, yes, it usually involves sharing a bottle or two of wine for the adults and spiced apple cider for the little ones. I love wine. 

 

But I shamefully admit that I'm strictly a sweet wine kinda girl. Give me a muscadine or port and I'm a truly happy camper, much to the dismay of the red wine aficionados in the family. But try as I might, I just can't adjust my palate to the acidic bite of red wines. Oh, I've tried to grow, tried to appreciate, and tried to tough it out. I want so badly to enjoy a good red wine and be a part of the crowd; but I just can't get past the bitterness. Hello, I'm Sarah, and I can't drink a red wine. 

 

I'm always the one with the puckered lips looking all unrefined at the table. 

 

But I've finally found a product that just may allow me to save face with my red wine drinking pals. People, meet my latest crush, Vino Vinti.

Vino Vinti is a carbonic acid extractor which is designed to reduce the acidic bite of both red + white wines and improve the flavor, feel, + finish. By removing the carbonic acid, Vino Vinti adds years of smoothness in just seconds. No more decanting. No more aeration. Simply insert Vino Vinti into your bottle of wine, give a few pumps, wait 20 seconds and remove. Your wine's flavor is immediately enhanced with years of aging in just a matter of seconds.

 

I want it. I have to have it. And if you're a red wine recluse like me, you should, too. The online reviews are positively through the roof . Check out Vino Vinto on Facebook to see for yourself. And when your ready to purchase one for everybody on your list (because you will), visit VinoVinti to find a local retailer in your area (or simply order online - they're offering free shipping through Dec. 15).

 

I'm genuinely excited about the VinoVinti and can't wait to try it myself. The prospect of being able to sip red wine with the best aficionados is beyond exciting. 

 

I sure hope Santa is reading ;)

 

Like VinoVinti on Facebook

 

**Please drink responsibly, and as always, only drink if you are at least 21 years old or older**

 

Visit Sponsor's Site


Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover