26 October 2013

Why I Don't Get to go to the Country Living Fair

I had big plans to hit the Country Living Fair today. I've gone every year since its debut in Atlanta.

I was invited to meet up with the Hometalk bloggers + get my t-shirt. Super excited.

Then, we started the bedroom project that (as usual) didn't get completed on time. Unforeseen forces kept us from completing the project last weekend, so I've been living in the chaos all week. I've had no desktop to work from, the contents of my file cabinet are packed in a tub, and I have no printer. It's been hard, people!

installing a work station

Okay, normally this wouldn't keep me from a chance to hang out with some of my favorite bloggers and enjoying a day filled with vintage shopping. But now that hubby is only home on the weekends, I have to squeeze out every minute I can while he's home in order to get my bedroom back.

So, today, instead of this

southern hospitality
southernhospitality
I'll be doing this

project list

Yep. Lot's of calculating, figuring, and mathematical stuff that I am absolutely the worst at. That, and bringing order to my chaos.

I'm so very disappointed to be missing all the ladies from Hometalk, all the fun, and an opportunity to meet my blogging crushes. I take solace in knowing that there will be tons of tweets, instapic's, and posts of which I will be living vicariously through; but it just doesn't make up for the loss. Can't wait to see all your pic's and the good times I'll be missing...

Sad girl working.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Oooooh! I feel so bad for you. I understand that you have to do what you have to do when you have hubby to assist but sad that you had to miss this. Sounds like it would have been a lot of fun.
    I hope that you have a great weekend anyway and get a lot accomplished!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover