01 April 2013

Spring Has Sprung - No Fooling!

brown egg



baby chick hatching from egg
baby chick
Hello little peep!

Today you'll find me outdoors doing my springtime garden chores. The list includes collecting fresh mulch, feeding the ravenous plants in my yard, and raking up fresh pine straw to spread among my flower beds. It's a large feat on a five acre plot, but I've learned that doing a little at a time is much more productive than a one day marathon. 

Tonight, I'll celebrate my accomplishments with a tall drink of water and two ibuprofen.

Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover