15 March 2013

Guest Post at the Queen of Hearts

salvaged furniture potting bench
Happy Friday my friends!  Today I'm over at the Queen of Heart's Blog  where I get to feature some of the Queen's dealers and the awesome inventory they are constantly bringing in.

This month I'm highlighting the great outdoors in anticipation of the warm spring days ahead of us. I'm in dire need of a proper place to pot my plants, rather than in the garage, and have been on the search for a vintage relic to use for a potting bench. I think I may have found the perfect piece {which I'll showcase next month}, but today I'm highlighting a few great contenders that caught my eye. You just may find the potting bench of your dreams, so hop on over and see what I found.

If you've caught the spring bug & are ready to hit the dirt with shovel in hand, go visit the Queen's blog and see the decorative and practical ideas I found while shopping her Buford and Alpharetta locations.

Hop over & say hello!

xo,

Sarah

Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover