11 February 2013

Vintage Finds From {Home-ology}

Right now I'm bundled up with a roaring fire, a tiny glass of port sits beside me, & a Sunday dinner is in the works. What more can one ask for than an occasional day such as this? A little splurge of indulgence.

Perfection!

I'm in the mood for some rustic vintage today.
salvaged coffee table via homeologymodernvintage.com
We found this repurposed coffee table a while back. It was unearthed from the bowels of the storage unit, and I was so excited to re-find it! Originally a base to a sewing table, it became the perfect height for a coffee table once this vintage piece of marble was added to the top. A great outdoor piece. Love the color.
vintage clock faces via homeologymodernvintage.com
These bits of ephemera are old clock faces from the 50's {dated by the manila envelope they came in}. There are various sizes and styles in the little collection.
vintage outdoor furniture via homeologymodernvintage.com
This glider was a love of mine over the past year. I've used all throughout my yard. This picture doesn't come close to doing it justice as the reds & greens have a beautiful patina when viewed in person. It was a favorite outdoor display over the holidays - one which I failed to get any pictures of. Needless to say, it was gone two days after I brought it in. I hope the new owners love it as much as I.
storage ideas via homeologymodernvintage.com
Gotta love a crusty bin for its ability to charm. I just want to fill it with a great big fern & plop it on my patio or seal it with a clear coat to use indoors. So many options...
antique cattle tags via homeologymodernvintage.com
My love of random numbers is no secret. Next to modern furniture and industrial metal pieces, I'm a sucker for a number.

These tags were used to inventory cattle and other livestock in the 1940's and earlier. Approximately 5" tall and made of enameled cast aluminum, these tags are no longer produced, being replaced by the small ear tags.
salvage architectural piece via homeologymodernvintage.com
vintage desktop fan via homeologymodernvintage.com
I'm finding it harder & harder to get these little desktop fans in working order. I plucked this one from the wall {they were also designed for wall mount} from it's previous home. Love the webbed cage.
corona typewriter via homeologymodernvintage.com
And I never turn down a good low-profile Corona typewriter.

Should you desire to have one of our finds for your very own, all the items featured are available in one of our three booths at the Queen of Hearts, Alpharetta. Just ask for directions to dealer slk.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Good stuff! Love the idea of that metal bin with a beautiful fern in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I want everything in your booth lol! Stop by my linky party and link some more of your amazing finds that I can drool over! Here is the URL - everyone is welcome!
    http://wonderfulathome.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-most-creative-week-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover