06 February 2013

Industrial Coffee Table

Did you happen to notice the coffee table in the background of Monday's post?
industrial coffee table via homeologymodernvintage.com
The base is an industrial piece from the 40's with a fabulous set of old wheels and an "x" form which locks into itself to create a secure work space. I'm not sure what it's original intended use was, but when I found it, it had a horrible plywood top that definitely was not home-worthy.
industrial coffee table via homeologymodernvintage.com
I'm not a hoarder by any stretch of the imagination. Some might go so far as to say I throw away way too much way too soon. However, I did manage to hold on to this beautiful piece of beveled glass over the last year and am very pleased to say that it was a perfect match for the base.

Perfection.

The table is priced at $425 and is available at our retailer, The Queen of Hearts in their Alpharetta, GA location. If you would like more pic's or measurements, feel free to contact me or you can also call the Queen directly at 678.297.7571. They are always happy to answer any questions you may have.

Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover