17 November 2012

Giving Thanks

I'm looking forward to a new twist to our Thanksgiving holiday this year.  This year Mr. {H} & I get to be guests for dinner rather than hosts.  {Can I get a hallelujah & an amen?}  Oh, I am so looking forward to this!

Our youngest daughter is having us over for dinner.

So proud to see her all grown up, so proud to see her accomplishments, so proud that she is so independent and that she has owned her own home since she was 19 years old.  Can you believe it?  Ahhh-mazing she is.

And now she is hostessing.  Good girl! :)

This Thanksgiving I am most grateful for one amazing husband, four beautifully accomplished daughters, two well chosen son-in-laws {thus far}, and two most precious granddaughters.  Life is truly about family and the little things we can do to let them know just how special they are.

This week we are going to take time to celebrate our family - being thankful for their presence in our lives and taking a moment to appreciate each & every one of them.  It's so very important to slow down from our busy schedules and take time to be thankful.  And what better time?

That said, I will be taking this week off from blogging so that I can focus on that which is most important.  'Til next week, happy, happy Thanksgiving my peeps!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. So nice to learn that you have four daughters and two granddaughters. Enjoy your week off and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen!!! so true.... at the end of the day and always its about family :) thank you for being you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover