01 November 2012

Display Ideas for Vintage Ornaments

I've been bogged down in a heap of vintage ornaments today that I'm in the middle of pricing - each & every one of them, one by one, over & over.  It's been a tad monotonous, but I distract myself by taking a moment from time to time to appreciate their sweet characters and their vintageness {I know that's not a word in Webster's, but whatev's}.

I've also been contemplating creative ways to display them in each of the booths.  This drying rack is an interesting alternative
country living
I'm also loving another use for great loft ladders.  Except, I think I'd mount this from the ceiling & let the ornaments hang at various heights.
shelterness
And what's not to love when you simply use nature as your inspiration.
inspiration for home
I have a few ideas up my sleeve.  Can't wait to see what transforms!



Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover