15 November 2012

Can't Stop Thinking of...

Can't stop thinking of
Add caption
oaxacaborn
I respect the Thanksgiving holiday and always keep fall going until then, but that doesn't mean I don't start planning for my winter design. 

And as much as I enjoy the Christmas holiday, I don't decorate for Christmas as much as I do for the winter season.  Besides beautiful greenery, a fresh cut tree, and lovingly wrapped packages, the remainder of my styling is done with the intention of enjoying it all through the long cold winter.  Much of it remains well into spring.

How about you?  Are you there yet?


Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Sarah
    so beatiful photos. I love our blog . you have a new follower From Chile

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover