05 November 2012

Booth Bling for the Holidays

booth via homeologymodernvintage.com
vintage ornaments via homeologymodernvintage.com
vintage ornament collection via homeologymodernvintage.comvintage ornament collection via homeologymodernvintage.com
The Queen's Holiday Open House is November 8th for their Alpharetta location, and there was lots of holiday being infused into the store this past weekend.  I'm in the beginnings stages and will hopefully have everything completed by Thursday!

It's not easy for me to pull out the Christmas before Thanksgiving, but I do have to admit I love seeing all the holiday touches beginning to appear in the store.  And these vintage ornaments are so sweet.  Just love how they represent!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Hi Sarah, Your booth looks beautiful, I love that table!! Great vintage ornaments, and I love how you have displayed them!
    Hope you sell out at your open house... :)

    Hope to see you at Scott's this weekend! Have a great week...

    Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, your booth is looking good. I love that dining table. Too bad I am broke from my large purchase. I wish you didn't have no reply comment blogger on so I can respond to your comments sometimes. Thanks for the sweet comments about my new old piece. Did you see it when it was in the store? So glad it came home with me. I may be there Thursday. Not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover