15 October 2012

Guest Post at the Queen

Happy, happy Monday!  It's the start of a brand new week {yay}!

Did you enjoy the weather this weekend?  Did you hit some great fall festivals?  I always have good intentions of soaking up some of the fall events, but somehow seem to get caught up in my work instead.  I love what I do, so it's hard to pull myself away - even for more fun!

It's been an eventful weekend for me - one filled with some much needed finds.  I can't wait to show you the loot {coming soon}.  But today I'm over at the The Queen of Hearts blogging about another great find I came across over at their Alpharetta store.

My feature last month was of a dealer in their Buford location where I found a wonderful piece filled with all sorts of potential.  If your curious, check that post out here to see what it was all about ;)

This month's post, I'm all about nesting - in more ways than one!  Do go by & visit their blog.  And they would be so pleased to have you as a follower!

xo,

Sarah



Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover