04 September 2012

Reality TV & Me

I've had an on-again off-again migrane for days now.  It's been "kind of" coming & "kind of" going all week.  I'm not one to get them, until recently.  And by yesterday, this one has me sick at my stomach & in bed.  Needless to say, it has not been a productive seven days for me.  Not sure what's goin' on here, but I'm not having fun...

Major boredom has set in after countless hours of alternating between napping & The Real Housewives of {name your city} marathons I've been subjecting my brain to when I could tolerate the noise.  I've become a morphic blob.  I've melded to my mattress, and we have become one.  Even my brain is mush.  It torments me not to be productive, especially during this busy season.  But that hasn't stopped me from my downward spiral into reality tv.  I went there & it's not easy to get out.  

So what have I learned this week besides the fact that those Italian Jersey Housewives have a whole lot of sex in addition to a whole lot of family issues?  Nothing.  Absolutely nothing...

But tomorrow is another day.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Are you sure it is a migraine since these are new to you. I would get checked out. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better Sarah! Come see us at Scott this weekend if you're up to it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover