14 September 2012

Guest Post at the Queen of Hearts

Happy, happy Friday!  Today you will find me over at the Queen of Hearts doing my monthly guest post.  I'll be discussing the history of decorating the Christmas tree and why certain figures are represented as ornaments.  It's a fun little read.  I added a few links that might be fun to read with little ones to help give them an understanding of the history of Christmas & it's most special meaning.
 
I hope you'll hop over & add to the conversation with memories, stories, or other Christmas traditions that you & your family like to share.

Have a great weekend!




Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover