07 August 2012

Good Things

Yesterday was a busy day.  Some was of new beginnings, some was of the mundane.  Mundane being my day - tweaking some projects but not completing them, hitting some of my favorite haunts but not returning with anything to speak of, then fluffing the booths after the weekend's chaos.  Okay, that last one was fun I'll admit...

But yesterday was also when Mr. {H} ended his year long sabbatical from the 9-5 by heading 4 1/2 hours away from home to start a new adventure.  Yep, I've lost my sidekick.


He's chosen employment over hanging with me {I think I scared him off with all the projects I put in his lap}.  But it's okay, he'll be alternating his routine by traveling one week, working from home the next so it's not like I've totally lost him ;)

This day started at 5:00 a.m. when Hub started packing.  It was a little sad at first - kind of like watching your child go off to his first day of school.  But as I propped myself up in the bed and sipped my coffee while checking email, I recieved a pleasant surprise.  I was highlighted at on of my favorite blogs, Mod Vintage Life .  Yay!  Nita featured the industrial factory cart I posted here.  So nice when someone appreciates all your hard work!

And on the 7th, the salvaged cocktail table we posted here will be featured at ITS SO VERY CHERI!  What a full start to our week {so grateful}!  If you feel so inclined, do stop by Mod Vintage Life & ITS SO VERY CHERI and leave me some comment love.  These are two great blogs you'll enjoy, I promise!

Today you'll find me in the garage in my work uniform - cut off sweats, one of hub's old button downs all splattered with paint, stain, wax, & various other products, a bandana, & my Crocs.

It's my job, & I love it!



Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover