30 August 2012

Five Ways to Use a Vintage Loft Ladder

Oh, ladder how I love thee.  Let me count the ways

homeologymodernvintage.com

One, by creating beautifully rustic shelving

ladder as storage in a bath
via
Two, suspended over a farm table & hung with votives & fresh flowers

homeologymodernvintage.com
via
Three, as a clothing rack

ladder as clothing rack
via
Four, hung with wire baskets & used as storage

ladder for outdoor storage
via
Five, as wall display

ladder as wall display
via
And six, as a magazine rack

ladder as magazine rack
via

I know, I only promised five.  But number six was totally worth mentioning.

Major love.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Love, love, love the ladders. Thanks for showing so many ways to put them to use.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover