27 July 2012

Little Vignettes


I have a special place in my heart for certain things & buy them every chance I get.  As you can see from this pic, there are several items of each - several fans, several water cans, several scales.  I could expand on my loves, but we'll stop here...  except for my love of old vintage shopping carts.  I have several and pick them up every chance I get.  

Here are a couple in the inventory.  They are so pretty when they're lined, and oh-so functional.  Great as shopping carts, but with the draw-string lining, they're also great used as laundry baskets or storage.




But did you see the one in the 1st pic?

The beautiful green painted mesh wire shopping cart.  It's wheels are painted red.  I love it.  I have never seen one like it before.  I should have kept it for myself.  But, I put it in the booth before I had a chance to think twice.  I l.o.v.e. it.

So did someone else.

It sold today.

Do you sometimes regret selling an item?  It's part of the business, I know.

I'm sad the cart isn't in my home.  But I'm glad it has found a home.  Truly I am.  I know the buyers were completely stoked at its awesomeness when they spotted it and they will love & appreciate it as much as I did when I found it.

    We'll be very busy next week at the Queen working on our soon-to-open third booth.  Speaking of, I haven't shared anything from our spot there lately.  

Here are a few vignettes of fun littles:








Happy Friday.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. i like ur fun littles :) and theres something abt that wire basket in the last pic that makes me go hhmmm :) love vignettes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the basket, too! It's such a versatile piece of storage ;)

      Delete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover