02 June 2012


I've been busy the past few days & a bit negligent.  But, be patient my friends.  I'm hard at work striving to make this blog a really exciting place to be.  

Throughout the month of June I will be taking a fabulous course.  It's one I'm hoping will blow my socks off - like, I want to walk away with the knowledge of the kings - you know what I mean?

The course is Blogging Your Way 2.0 , an e-course designed specifically for bloggers & put on by one of the best bloggers I've had an opportunity to follow, the wonderful Holly from Decor8.  She was one of the first blogs I latched on to when I landed into the world of blogging, & I've followed her ever since.

I can't wait to get started & look forward to growing!

To all of the bloggers who have stopped by from BYW 2.0, thank you so much for visiting!  I look forward to getting to know each & every one of you through the course and through your blogs!





Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. Sarah,
    So great to meet you through BYW 2!!
    Always great to see another Etsian like yourself in class. :)
    Off to check out your Etsy store now!

    All the best,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and you as well, mary! thanks so much for stopping by. {your etsy shop is filled with beautiful works.}

      Delete
  2. Are you enjoying the class? I've been amazed by the tips, and the blogs of our classmates! I'm so glad I didn't back out at the last moment. Everyone is so nice, it's just been a joy for me. I hope you're been loving it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarah, i am getting so much out of this course & am so grateful to have met you & the many other great bloggers through byw. and i totally agree, the tips of classmates have been invaluable. such support!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover