28 June 2012

Bad, Bad Homeowners

We've been bad homeowners.  Bad, bad, homeowners.


  For seven years we've been bad.


It's ugly, I know.  But there you have it.  I said it.  Bad...

We're not bad people, just bad homeowners.  How could this have happened?  We're responsible people.  We actually take very good care of ourselves, our gardens, our pets, our family, & our business.  How could we have neglected the one thing we depend on most?


We've got to make this right.  It's a beautiful home.  She's been so good to us.  Even during our time of neglect she has protected us from the elements, provided safety to our family, & has been a welcome site each & every day.


She deserves better.  I'm on it.  I'm gonna make this right.





She thanked me - I heard it.

Project one down. There will be many more projects in the future as we conquer the neglect.  It's not going to be pretty, but it will be honest.  You're going to see some ugly things.  But, hey, it's life & the reality of it.  Stay tuned for the horror.

Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. Wow, mom! That door looks great!

    Wanna come do some work on my house?! lol j/k

    Love, Anna!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do the same thing around my house...so easy to let it go :)
    Looks so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, sherry! i've found that it's a domino effect... the door looks so pristine it put the rest of the house {and me} to shame!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover