21 January 2012

Happy Weekend & a Fun Printout For You

Happy, happy weekend my friends!!!  A little gray & wet here in Atl, but I'm feeling pretty good about the day ;)

While drinking my a.m. cup o' coffee & perusing everyone's favorite idea board, Pintrest, I found the blog Can't Stop Making Things.  Gail is the curator and has some mad craft skills that I am completely jealous of.  {I mean, who comes up with all this awesomeness every day?}  I've decided to live vicariously through her & wanted to share the love so that all of us can enjoy.  Be sure to check out her blog - you'll be enviably impressed.

What drew me in was this great "Free Compliments" flyer she created.  It totally makes me smile.  I'm sure it will do the same for you.  You can view it on her blog {link above} & read her inspiration for the idea.  Below is a link to the free pdf she created.


What a crafty & clever girl!  Thanks, Gail, for the great idea.  And thanks for sharing!!!




Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness, you make me feel like a rock star. Thank you so much for the shout-out. I see that you are a new blogger. Welcome to the tribe!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover