18 January 2012

Color of the Day - Yellow

YELLOW
A lovely pop of color for a gray wintry day.


via
My brain works on symmetry, so I don't think I could live with chevron patterns - they just don't seem balanced to me.  Or maybe they're just too busy.  Regardless, vicariously viewing online is a great way to enjoy without having to commit.  This would be perfect for a little guy's room, all funky & quirky.

via
Okay, this seriously would go in my house if I could have it.  If I were painting this French beauty, would I choose yellow?  Probably not.  But if it were already painted, I would take this in a heartbeat & lovvve me some yellow.

via
I saw a pair of end tables very similar just yesterday while thrifting in a local fav of mine.  I think I have to return for them.  Painted yellow, they're just too cool for school.

Enjoy your day!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Love love love yellow an gray together!! Want to do some of that in our house one day. Reminds me of our wedding Save the Dates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Can't wait to help you put that together;)

      Delete

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover