10 September 2011

Awesomely Clever Storage Solution

I am a sucker for beautiful things that serve a purpose.  Nice little "pretties" sitting around are fine, but give me a beauty that actually has a use & I'm totally in love. 



I have a great jewelry tree that I love but it's constantly tipping over due to the weight of my "jewels."  (I think I have more jewelry behind my dresser than in my jewelry box).  This idea from Megan from Homemade Ginger is a perfect solution.   I may not necessarily love this style, but I really love her idea. 

Megan has taken an ordinary wall shelf & adapted it to hang her necklaces.  How clever is that?  I think I will  take it a step further & use hardware wire hidden underneath so that I can randomly place "s" hooks that can be moved around as needed. 

I can't wait to get started on this project.  And don't you think it would be great to give as gifts? 

There you go.  Just another great idea from the bloggin' world.  It's a great place to visit!

Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Please leave your thoughts and comments for me to ponder - I truly love reading each + every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover